55 Pacific Ave,
San Francisco 94111 CA
When to Use Carbon?
Carbon doctors are your first point of contact for all of your healthcare needs. As Primary Care physicians, they provide a wide range of services to keep you healthy and well. Many conditions can be addressed online as well!
Services We Offer
We offer a full range of Primary Care services, including:
- Immediate Care - Cold and Flu, Ear and Eye Infections, Strep Throat
- Testing - STD, Cholesterol, Blood Work, Genetic Testing
- Vaccinations - Travel Vaccinations, HPV, TDAP, Hepatitis, Flu Shots
- Ongoing Management - Diabetes, Thyroid, Pain, Allergies
- Preventative - Physicals, Alcohol and Substance Abuse, Cancer Screening
- Woman’s Health - Contraception, Pregnancy Testing, Pap Tests
- Mental Health - Depression, Stress and Anxiety
Insurance and Pricing
Carbon accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicare. If you have a question regarding your coverage or in-network status at Carbon, please give us a call. In-network insurances:
- United Healthcare
- Blue of California
- Anthem Blue Cross
We also accept cash payment, with basic consultations starting at $99. There is no membership fee to use Carbon Health.
Why Choose Carbon?
We believe in the hybrid model of care where patients choose how to engage with their healthcare team whether it’s an in-person visit, video call, text or phone call.
Our mobile app puts you in the driver’s seat, enabling you to book appointments, chat with your doctor or get prescriptions delivered to your home. We’re leveraging smart technology to reimagine healthcare without losing the personal touch.”
Check out our FAQ or call us during business hours at 415 200 2099.