How it works
Get a custom treatment plan from one of our board-certified, experienced doctors and nurses, right from your phone.
Answer a few questions
Help us collect the most relevant information in less than a few minutes.
Chat with our friendly providers
We can usually treat Urinary tract infection (UTI) symptoms with a video visit right away.
Get your medicine today
Your prescription will be delivered to your home, or a nearby pharmacy for pick-up.
Don't just take our You can read thousands of reviews
word for it.
of our iOS and Android apps.
It's all about being proactive and regularly booking an appointment with @carbonhealth to make sure I'm taking care of myself.
When I heard about @carbonhealth, I felt like it was basically created for busy mamas like me.
Thanks to @carbonhealth, I'm actively keeping my health in check while entering a new age of transparent, conventient, comfortable, and tech-enabled virtual healthcare.
If anyone needs some outside help, I'd suggest that you may want to check out @carbonhealth.
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Symptoms & Diagnosis
Anyone can get a urinary tract infection, but they are more common in women. Most infections are caused by bacteria found in the bowels entering the urinary tract.
If you see blood in your urine, call your healthcare provider immediately. This could be a sign of a more serious problem in your urinary tract and should be looked at right away. If you are having fevers and symptoms of a UTI, call a healthcare provider. You may need further tests, such as an ultrasound or CT scan to check your urinary tract.
Get treated right from your phone
Available in the App Store and Google Play
Cold & flu
Skin rashes & moles
We can treat your common symptoms virtually.Book an appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, if necessary. Your prescription will be sent to the nearest pharmacy after your appointment. We can prescribe most medications to you virtually, except for opioids, narcotics, and controlled substances. We will need to work with your provider with any medications related to ADHD and depression.
- Your prescription will be ready to be filled immediately after your visit. Pharmacies usually take approximately two hours to fill a prescription. We also work with pharmacies that deliver prescriptions the same day.
- At the time of visit, your provider will call you from the app. After introducing themselves, they’ll confirm and review the information you submitted. This will include your chief complaint, symptoms selected, and some overall questions about your current health.
The provider will then create a unique care plan based on your conversation and diagnosis, and send it to you through the app.
Your Carbon Health Virtual Care Plan:
- Summarizes what was discussed
- Lays out next steps for care or treatment
- Often provides relevant educational materials
- May include a link for booking an appointment at clinic near you if needed
- Includes any prescriptions listed under your care plan, with a convenient ‘Fill’ button next to the list, so you can select your preferred pharmacy.
- You can schedule your in-person appointment through the Carbon Health app. We won’t charge you for your virtual appointment if an in-person appointment is necessary.
- What you need to get started:
- Your insurance card
- Your ID
- Your smartphone or desktop computer
Schedule your appointment in these easy steps.
Step 1: Download the Carbon Health app for IOS or Android.
Step 2: Open the app and click "Get Care."
Then, choose from the following options:
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Mental Health
Step 3: Select your condition from the menu or search for your specific symptom.
Step 4: Choose your appointment time.
Quick Tip: Virtual care appointments can be made up to 10 minutes prior to the start of your virtual visit. Just be sure you complete your registration information before your appointment time, or your appointment will be rescheduled.
Step 5: Create your account if you haven’t already. If you already have an account, select an option for how you’d like to pay for your visit using insurance or with a credit card.
Step 6: Read over and sign the ‘Consent to Treat’ form.
Step 7: Confirm your appointment details. Once confirmed, you’ll answer a few questions from our team to give them more background on your specific health issue.
- The Carbon Health apps make use of the latest developments in security architectures for both the Apple and Android platforms. The Carbon Health application is made available through the official Apple and Google Play stores. These steps ensure the application is safely and securely installed and never tampered with.