A New Standard of COVID Care For All Positive Patients
Designed to ensure every patient has everything they need to understand their condition, manage infection, and start the road to recovery.
You've tested positive
You might have to isolate, but remember that you are never alone. Carbon Health is here to help you through this challenging time.
Book virtual visit
Your virtual provider will work with you to come up with a customized COVID care plan based on your symptoms.
A COVID-free future
Symptom management, ongoing monitoring, and mental health screenings are just some of the ways we will help you manage your health.
Currently offered in 16 states
Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington
COVID POSITIVE CARE OFFERINGS
Mental Health Screenings & Referrals
Customized Care Plan
Every COVID-19 experience is unique.
Our team of expert clinicians works to create acustomized care plan that makes sense for each patient's unique health needs.
With COVID Positive Care you get:
- Virtual visits on your schedule
Carbon Health clinicians administer care and provide COVID-19 clearance when you need it from the comfort of your home.
- Customized care plans
Whether you’re asymptomatic or navigating a more complex situation, providers will customize a plan that makes sense for you.
- Daily symptom tracking
Receive customized symptom tracking and daily monitoring via our clinician teams. Depending on symptoms, we will provide over-the-counter or prescription therapies as well as guidance on symptom management.
- Ongoing monitoring
We can help triage any short or long-term complications that may arise and, in some cases, will provide pulse oximeters at no extra cost to the patient to self-monitor.
- Mental health screenings & referrals
Not all COVID symptoms are physical: A positive COVID-19 test also affects your mental health. We will screen you for mental health symptoms and refer you to the proper providers if desired.
- Education & support
Not only will you have full access to our team of providers, but you will also have access to digital therapeutics like Big Health & Sleepio as well as our resource-rich education hub
You may be isolated, but you're not alone.
We've curated the best resources on the web to help you navigate life with and after testing positive for COVID-19.Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
- There is no cost to patients enrolling in the program. COVID Positive Care is fully covered by insurance, and for uninsured patients, currently covered by the CARES Act.
- Currently there is a tremendous gap between executing a COVID-19 test and patients realizing meaningful care. We can do better. We want to alleviate the fear and anxiety people are feeling when they are left to fend for themselves while minimizing hospitalizations. We’re doing this by catching signs of deterioration early before conditions become dire. Our goal is to provide every COVID Positive Care patient with a pathway to clearance and reintegration as well as a little peace of mind via exceptional care.
- We continuously monitor for complications in the program with timely virtual visits, symptom tracking, and devices for those who qualify. In addition, if you should need to connect to a provider, Virtual Care appointments can be made in the app or online. Carbon clinics also accept walk-ins, and support and clinical staff are available via chat in our app.
- There are certain patient groups that may require repeat COVID-19 testing due to high-risk exposure for clearance. This may include immunocompromised patients, those who live with high-risk individuals who are immunocompromised or have multiple serious medical conditions, and for those going back to work/school if required. The patient will discuss whether they require repeat testing for clearance with a provider during their visit. Due to CDC guidelines, ordering repeat tests is not available for individuals who are not considered high-risk.
- Carbon Health currently offers mental health services to patients in California, however, we are more than happy to make referrals to local providers for patients outside of California. Carbon Health providers are able to make referrals to the Big Health app or Sleepio app at no cost to all patients. Big Health is a digital therapeutic for worry and anxiety. Sleepio is a digital therapeutic for poor sleep.