Urinary Tract Infection
A urinary tract infection is an infection of the urinary organs: the bladder, ureter, urethra, and/or kidneys. Treatment is typically supervised by a healthcare provider.
- UTIs occur when normal gastrointestinal flora (most commonly E. coli bacteria, which live in the bowel) make their way into the urinary tract.
Book an appointment
Insurance and pricingWe accept most major insurance plans. No insurance? No problem, our pricing is clear and affordable.
Contact your insurance company to check your coverage.Learn More
Similar reasons to Urinary Tract Infection
- Pain With UrinationPain With Urination
- Blood In UrineBlood In Urine
- Urinary IncontinenceUrinary Incontinence
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis)Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis)
- Vaginal InfectionVaginal Infection
- Urinary UrgencyUrinary Urgency
- Yeast InfectionYeast Infection
- Increased UrinationIncreased Urination
- Frequent UrinationFrequent Urination
- Bacterial InfectionBacterial Infection
- Urinary Tract InfectionUrinary Tract Infection