COVID-19 Travel Clearance Testing at San Jose, CA Airport
COVID-19 Travel Testing
COVID-19 Travel Testing
Every day7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
About Carbon Health's COVID-19 Travel Clearance Testing
Carbon Health offers COVID-19 tests for travel clearance. Schedule your test today.
How To Prepare For Your Upcoming Flight
IMPORTANT NOTE: Carbon Health travel clearance tests are currently configured to meet the state requirements of Alaska and Hawaii. We cannot guarantee our tests and result formats meet international travel requirements.
- Book an appointment
Plan to be tested within 72 hours before your flight. Carbon Health can test infants as young as 3 months. Travel Clearance appointments are available 7 days a week.
- Get in & get tested
As part of the test intake process, have your flight itinerary ready to present to a Carbon provider. You’ll then receive a COVID-19 test. Results are ready within 3 hours same day OR by 2pm the next day. Turnaround times and types of tests available vary by location.
- Get Your Results & You're Off
Your test results will be available via the Carbon Health desktop or mobile site. You will receive a text message when your results are ready, and you can log into your Carbon Health account to obtain a downloadable PDF of the test result.
What to Expect at a Carbon Health COVID-19 Travel Clearance Testing Site
- Our clinics may not look like your average doctors’ office, but they function like one. At this location, we offer COVID-19 travel clearance exams for adults and children over 3 months old.
- During your visit, you’ll receive a COVID-19 test from a Carbon Health provider. This test will determine if you are currently infected with COVID-19.
- Your COVID-19 test results will be available within 3 hours same day OR by 2pm the next day in your Carbon Health account on the Carbon Health desktop or mobile site. Turnaround times and types of tests available vary by location. Carbon Health will not share any results from your visit directly with your travel carrier.
Important FlagCurrently, Carbon Health is able to meet specific guidelines and provide the necessary forms for travel to the states of Hawaii and Alaska. We also guarantee a test result turnaround time of 3 hours same day OR by 2pm the next day. Turnaround times and types of tests available vary by location. We do not provide any clinical sign off or wet signature for other travel forms. It is up to each patient to ensure our testing results and turnaround times are valid for international travel clearance and that any paperwork is handled separately.
- COVID-19 Travel Clearance Test