Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
High blood pressure, called hypertension, is a serious condition that could cause complications, but treatment is available. A person diagnosed with high blood pressure should speak with a nearby Carbon Health on how best to treat it. It may involve medications, lifestyle changes, or even surgery.
- Symptoms of hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, typically don't manifest as specific signs that can be easily recognized. In fact, most people with hypertension do not experience any noticeable symptoms. However, in some cases, individuals may exhibit symptoms such as headaches, shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, fatigue, or vision problems.
Book an appointment
Insurance and pricingWe accept most major insurance plans. No insurance? No problem, our pricing is clear and affordable.
Contact your insurance company to check your coverage.Learn More
Similar reasons to Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Fast Heart Beat (Tachycardia)Fast Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- High Red Blood Cell CountHigh Red Blood Cell Count
- High White Blood Cell CountHigh White Blood Cell Count
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis)Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis)