Yeast infection symptoms can be mild or moderate, depending on the infection’s severity. Yeast infections are more common in people who have vaginas. They are typically addressed in a primary care or urgent care setting.
- Yeast infection symptoms can be mild or moderate, depending on the infection’s severity. Yeast infections are more common in people who have vaginas. Common symptoms include an itching or burning sensation in the genitals, pain during intercourse, and watery or thick, white discharge. With vaginal yeast infections, pain and swelling in the area of the vagina and vulva are common. With penile yeast infections, pain and swelling in the tip of the penis are common.
Book an appointment
Insurance and pricingWe accept most major insurance plans. No insurance? No problem, our pricing is clear and affordable.
Contact your insurance company to check your coverage.Learn More
Similar reasons to Yeast Infection
- Vaginal Infection & DischargeVaginal Infection & Discharge
- Penile DischargePenile Discharge
- Discharge From VaginaDischarge From Vagina
- STI / STD TestSTI / STD Test
- Vaginal InfectionVaginal Infection
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis)Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis)
- Discharge From PenisDischarge From Penis
- Urinary Tract InfectionUrinary Tract Infection