PROUD PARTNERS OF
- 90 Havemeyer St, Brooklyn · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 6941 El Camino Real, Carlsbad · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 230 Strander Blvd, Tukwila · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 222 112th Ave NE, Bellevue · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 10617 1st Ave NE, #2nd Floor Parking Garage, Seattle · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 225 Liberty St, #227B, New York · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 2110 Sunset Blvd, #Suite O - upstairs, Los Angeles · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 7000 NE Airport Way, #Upper outer roadway, Portland · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 1005 SW Main St, Portland · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 2357 Airlane Rd, San Diego · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 1148 S Broadway, Los Angeles · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 2470 Airport Blvd, San Jose · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- 220 6th Ave N, Seattle · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
How travel clearance testing works
IMPORTANT NOTE Carbon Health travel clearance tests are currently configured to meet the state requirements of Alaska and Hawaii. We cannot guarantee our tests and result formats meet international travel requirements.
Book an appointment
Plan to be tested within 72 hours before your flight. Carbon Health can test infants as young as 3 months. Travel clearance appointments are available 7 days a week.
Get in & get tested
As part of the test intake process, have your flight itinerary ready to present to a Carbon provider. You'll then receive a COVID-19 test. Results are ready within 3 hours same day OR by 2pm the next day. Turnaround times and types of tests available vary by location.
Get your results & you’re off
Your test results will be available through the Carbon Health website or mobile app for iOS and Android. We’ll send you a text message to let you know when you can log in and download your results.
What to expect at our travel clearance clinics
Our clinics may not look like your average doctors’ office, but they function like one. At certain locations, we offer COVID-19 travel clearance exams for adults and children over 3 months old.
During your visit, you’ll receive a COVID-19 test from a Carbon Health provider. This test will determine if you are currently infected with COVID-19.
Your COVID-19 test results will be available in your Carbon Health account on the Carbon Health desktop or mobile site within 3 hours same day OR by 2pm the next day. Turnaround times and types of tests available vary by location. Carbon Health will not share any results from your visit directly with your travel carrier.
COVID-19 Safe Travel Planning Guide
Prepare for upcoming travel. Book testing at the right time and know all the precautions for safe travel planning.
Carbon Health is a technology-enabled healthcare provider that combines smart technology with modern clinics.
Carbon Health specializes in urgent care, primary care, mental health, and pediatrics has been working tirelessly to make COVID-19 testing available to all.
- Chat with your provider in real time
- Access your charts & complete records immediately
- Same day urgent, primary & virtual care
- Mental health & pediatric services that fit your schedule
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we help you?
Is Carbon Health configured to meet the travel or entry requirements to any destination?
How much does a COVID-19 test for travel clearance cost?
How do I book COVID-19 testing with my family?
How do I add a child or family member who is a minor to my Carbon Health account?
If my partner or family is traveling with me, is it possible to get tested at the same time?
Can I pay with my HSA/FSA Card?
What if my test result is invalid?
How does the COVID-19 Test work?
Where do I find my COVID-19 Test Results?
How do I download my COVID-19 Test Results PDF?
Watch how to find and download on desktop.
Watch how to find and download in mobile app.
There are no appointments available at my desired testing location. Can I walk in?
Is the test a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) test?
How do I find the Portland Airport COVID-19 testing location?
It might be a bit confusing trying locate and park for this testing location. Here's how to find us:
- Park in the Short Term Parking Garage @ PDX
- Walk across the SkyBridge on Level 4 into the Terminal
- Go down one level to Departures
- Exit out the doors near the Alaska check-in
- You'll find us outside at the blue tents!
Do I need to have my flight itinerary for a testing appointment?
Does a negative test allow for travel to all Hawaiian islands?