COVID-19 Travel Clearance: Test Now. Takeoff Later.
Carbon Health is offering COVID-19 travel clearance testing in select west coast locations to travelers flying in the United States. Travel clearance visits are only available in Seattle, Portland, San Diego, San Jose, and Los Angeles currently.
PROUD PARTNERS OF
- Travel Clearance - Echo ParkClosed2110 Sunset Blvd , #Suite O - upstairs, Los Angeles · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Seattle Pop UpClosed220 6th Ave N , Seattle · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Portland, ORClosed7000 NE Airport Way , #Upper outer roadway, Portland · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Tukwila, WAClosed230 Strander Blvd , Tukwila · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Carlsbad, CA - La CostaClosed6941 El Camino Real , Carlsbad · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Bellevue, WAClosed222 112th Ave NE , Bellevue · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Northgate MallClosed10617 1st Ave NE , #2nd Floor Parking Garage, Seattle · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - Los AngelesClosed4077 W Pico Blvd , Los Angeles · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - San Diego AirportClosed2357 Airlane Rd , San Diego · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
- Travel Clearance - San Jose AirportClosed2470 Airport Blvd , San Jose · miCOVID-19 Testing for Travel Clearance
How it works
Take off for your domestic destination ...safely.
IMPORTANT NOTE Carbon Health travel clearance tests are currently configured to meet the state requirements of Alaska and Hawaii. We cannot guarantee our tests and result formats meet international travel requirements.
Book an appointment
You'll need to be tested in the 72 hours before your flight. Carbon Health can test infants as young as 3 months. Travel clearance appointments are available 7 days a week.
Get in & get tested
As part of the test intake process, have your flight itinerary ready to present to a Carbon clinician. You'll then receive a COVID-19 test. Results will be ready by 2pm the day after your test.
Get your results & you’re off
Your test results will be available via the Carbon Health desktop or mobile site. You will receive a text message when your results are ready, and you can log into your Carbon Health account to obtain a downloadable PDF of the test result.
pop-up testing clinic.
What to expect.
Our clinics may not look like your average doctors’ office, but they function like one. At certain locations, we’re offering COVID-19 clearance exams for adults and children over 3 months old traveling domestically in the United States.
During your visit, you’ll receive a COVID-19 Test from a Carbon Health clinician. This test will determine if you are currently infected with COVID-19.
Your COVID-19 test results will be available in your Carbon Health account on the Carbon Health desktop or mobile site by 2pm the day after taking the test. Carbon Health will not share any results from your visit directly with your travel carrier.
Carbon Health is a technology-enabled healthcare provider that combines smart technology with modern clinics.
Carbon Health specializes in urgent care, primary care, mental health, and has been working tirelessly to make COVID-19 testing and vaccinations available to all.
- Chat with your provider in real time
- Access your charts & complete records immediately
- Same day urgent, primary & virtual care
- Mental health & pediatric services that fit your schedule
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we help you?
Can Carbon Health provide sign off for travel to any destination?
How do I book COVID-19 testing with my family?
How do I add a child or family member who is a minor to my Carbon Health account?
If my partner or family is traveling with me, is it possible to get tested at the same time?
How much does the test cost?
Can I pay with my HSA/FSA Card?
What if my test result is invalid?
How does the COVID-19 Test work?
Where do I find my COVID-19 Test Results?
How do I download my COVID-19 Test Results PDF?
There are no appointments available at my desired testing location. Can I walk in?
Is the test a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) test?
How do I find the Portland Airport COVID-19 testing location?
Do I need to have my flight itinerary for a testing appointment?
Does a negative test allow for travel to all Hawaiian islands?